Current Student Information
Dropping a Course
- Students may drop their course without becoming fee-liable for the course if it is before the drop/add deadline. The course will not show on transcripts and it will be as though the student was never registered for the course.
- Go to the Student Resources Page and click on Dropping a Course.
- You cannot drop your course in ONE.UF. If you drop your course in ONE.UF you will still be liable for tuition.
- You cannot drop your course by contacting your course instructor.
Finding Your UFID
- If you forget or cannot locate your eight-digit UFID, use the UFID Identifier.
- If your name has changed or if your name is not correct in UF’s system, please contact us at email@example.com for further instructions.
Obtaining a Gator1 ID Card
- Please visit Gator1 Central for instructions on obtaining a Gator1 for distance education students.
Receiving an Incomplete in a Course
- Incompletes are only awarded under specific circumstances and at the discretion of the instructor and can be requested after the drop/add deadline at any point in the semester.
- You must contact the instructor of the course in which you would like to request an Incomplete (I). The instructors will then give you any further instructions.
- It is not guaranteed that an Incomplete will be granted.
- Transcripts are not automatically sent to the student after each term and must be requested by the student. To gain access to your unofficial transcripts:
- Go to ONE.UF > click on “Transcripts” > click on “Unofficial Transcript”
- If you have graduated or not taken courses for more than a term, you will not have access to the unofficial electronic transcript.
- Go to ONE.UF > click on “Transcripts” > click on “Order a Transcript” > follow transcript ordering instructions.
- Distance Education and UF Online Students enjoy the same library privileges as on-campus students.
- Utilize the University of Florida Library System
S-U Grading Policy
Does the recently announced update to the university’s S-U policy apply to my courses?
- No, the College of Pharmacy has decided to keep all courses as a letter grade for the Spring 2020 semester for all graduate programs. If you have concerns regarding your ability to complete your courses or your grades due to the corona virus, please reach out to your instructor via Canvas.
- Our program runs by semester: Spring (January – April), Summer (May – August) and Fall (August – December). Students are accepted year-round.
Truly an Online Program
All courses are conducted online with no campus visit requirement.
The GRE is no longer required.
- You will be able to access your course through our e-learning site, also known as Canvas.
- You will be able to access your course on the first day of classes each term.
- You may be able to see your course title in Canvas before the first day of classes, but you will not be able to view course materials until classes officially begin.
Choosing How Many Credits to Take
- You may take any number of credits unless you meet either of the following criteria:
If you are receiving financial aid:
- If it is the fall or spring semester, you MUST register for at least FIVE credits to receive financial aid.
- If it is the summer semester, you MUST register for at least FOUR credits to receive financial aid.