When completing and submitting the application, please note the following important information for each section of the application:
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application Information & Certificate Program
Under Application Information, you will be asked to select the Application Type and Certificate Program. Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections for the certificate you are applying for:
- In the Certificate Level dropdown select Graduate.
- In Search for Program Name box, type Precision Medicine.
- Choose the term you are applying for from the dropdown. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C.
Review your selection in the Certificate Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Certificate and Term.
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for each school.
- An admissions decision can be made based on unofficial transcripts.
- Note that official transcripts are required if admitted (instructions for sending official transcripts are on Step Three).
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the following three identifying documents. Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
Statement of Purpose & Resume/CV
- Provide a most recent copy of your curriculum vitae or resume
- Provide a personal statement. Please answer the following questions:
- What is your interest in the Precision Medicine graduate program?
- What do you hope to do with the knowledge?
- The $30 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond .