Current UF graduate students in the college of medicine and Public Health, SHOULD NOT complete an official UF nondegree application. Instead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your UFID and the course(s) you wish to take.
*You must submit this application again if you wish to take courses in subsequent semesters.
When you complete the non-degree application, please proceed to Step 3: Register for Courses
Please note: Applicants will not be able to register for courses until admitted as a student. Instructions for submitting a registration request will be provided in the admission decision email.
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Choose “Non-degree Application”
- Select Non-degree Special Program
- DO NOT select Individual Course! Doing so will require you to complete a new application.
- Select College of Pharmacy and your desired term
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, requirement for work, etc.).
- Select Precision Medicine Online
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
The English Language Skill Requirement
If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida as a non-degree student
Non-degree applicants who are required to take the TOEFL must send a scan or photocopy of their TOEFL score report directly to email@example.com.
If you apply to our certificate or master’s degree programs after taking non-degree coursework, we must have official TOEFL scores sent. We cannot accept unofficial scores for certificate or master’s applicants; only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS, to the UF Office of Admissions are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents when applying to the certificate or master’s degree. There is no exception.
Minimum TOEFL Scores Required
To be considered for the non-degree, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|