To apply for readmission into the program, please complete the steps below.
Students that have not attended classes that count towards a graduate certificate for two consecutive terms or more (excluding summer term), you must submit a new certificate application. Do not complete the Graduate Application for readmission, please submit a NEW application.
Students must apply for readmission if they have previously been admitted to and completed coursework within the Master’s degree program and have not enrolled for two consecutive terms (excluding summer terms). Student’s are required to complete the their degree within seven years of initial admission in the master’s program.
Note: If you are unsure whether you need a readmission application or new application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to resume coursework, you will need to apply for readmission through the Graduate Application. Readmission is not guaranteed and can only be granted if the student is in good standing.
Note that the section called Application Information within the application is where you select that you are applying for readmission. Using the information detailed below, carefully read and appropriately select information in all sections to correctly apply for readmission.
*Remember to keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section
Follow the instructions below to indicate readmission on the application:
Under the section Application Type select “Yes” in the drop down for the questions:
- “Have you ever submitted an application to the University of Florida?”
- “Have you ever attended the University of Florida?”
- “Are you applying for readmission to the same graduate degree program in which you previously attended?”
If “Yes” is not the correct answer to any of these questions, then you should not be applying for readmission. Please contact email@example.com if you are unsure if you should be submitting a readmission application.
Program of Study
- In the Program of Study section, click or search College of Pharmacy. From the expanded selection, choose:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Personalized Medicine.
- Choose the term you are applying for from the drop-down. Applicants applying for Summer readmission must select Summer A/C.
- Review your selection in the Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Program.
- Fill out the Additional Information section with the following:
- Under Concentration, choose the drop-down option matching your Program of Study
- In the Department Contact Name field, type HSC DESS Admissions Team
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- We already have transcripts on file from your previous application, so you do not need to upload documents in this section or send official documents again. However, if you report schools that differ between when you originally applied to our program and what you report during the readmission process, these may need to be officially sent to the University of Florida.
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience.
The following sections do not apply to students applying for readmission:
- Test Score Information
- Additional Questions
- Letters of Recommendation
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the three following identification documents. These may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- The $37 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.