Clinical Pharmacogenomics GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN PRECISION MEDICINE WITH A FOCUS IN CLINICAL PHARMACOGENOMICS
The era of precision medicine is unfolding quickly. To help pharmacists stay ahead of the curve in this emerging field, the University of Florida College of Pharmacy is offering a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacogenomics, the only fully online clinical pharmacogenomics training program for pharmacists in the U.S.
Connect with us
Keep in touch with us! Opt-in to receive relevant information about the program, research highlights, application deadlines and more.
The clinical pharmacogenomics certificate will prepare clinical faculty to:
- Develop and implement clinical pharmacogenomic services in a variety of settings
- Teach clinical pharmacogenomics to student pharmacists and peers
- Incorporate pharmacogenomic content into didactic and experiential curriculum at their institution
- Obtain a graduate certificate or master’s degree for career advancement
Explore the Program
Why Pursue the UF Online Graduate Program in Precision Medicine?
- Completely Online & NO GRE: The program is 100 percent online, offering maximum flexibility for working professionals, residents and fellows. Start spring, summer or fall semesters with rolling admissions and complete the program at your own pace.
- Top 5-Ranked University & College: The University of Florida’s College of Pharmacy is ranked by the US News & World report as the No. 1 Pharmacy school in Florida and in the Top 5 nationally.
- Established Leadership in Precision Medicine Research & Implementation: The UF Health Precision Medicine clinical program launched in 2011 and is led by faculty in the UF College of Pharmacy and throughout the UF Health system. Its multidisciplinary team provides clinical, informatics, laboratory medicine and administrative expertise.