Continuing professional education programs with a focus in precision medicine and pharmacogenomics are available through the UF College of Pharmacy Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE).
Available courses include:
- Self-paced, fully online pharmacist certificate program
- UF Precision Medicine Conference lectures
- Short courses on selected pharmacogenomics topics including drug metabolism, oncology, adverse drug reactions, electronic health records, and clinical implementation of pharmacogenomics.
Current Online Programs
- 26 Contact Hours | $499.00 | Self-paced and fully online
- 3 Contact Hours | $50.00 | Self-paced and fully online