Continuing professional education programs with a focus in precision medicine and pharmacogenomics are available through the UF College of Pharmacy Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE).
Available courses include:
- Self-paced, fully online pharmacist certificate program
- UF Precision Medicine Conference lectures
- Short courses on selected pharmacogenomics topics including drug metabolism, oncology, adverse drug reactions, electronic health records, and clinical implementation of pharmacogenomics.
More courses coming soon!
- 2020 UF Precision Medicine Conference Recordings
- Online Clinical Pharmacogenomics Certificate Program
Current Online Programs
- 15 Credit Hours | $299.00 | Home Study
- 3 Credit Hours | $25.00 | Home Study
- 1.75 Credit Hours | $15.00 | Home Study
- 1.5 Credit Hours | $15.00 | Home Study
- 2.5 Credit Hours | $25.00 | Home Study