Are you interested in becoming an expert in precision medicine?
Certificate Program Details
On average, students complete the program in 1 year, however students have the flexibility to take courses at their own pace. Students are required to take 9 credit hours: 4 credits in Foundations in Precision Medicine and 5 credits in Clinical Applications.
Students will earn a graduate certificate from the University of Florida’s College of Pharmacy in Precision Medicine with successful completion in one of two specialized tracks: Genomics or Clinical Pharmacogenomics.
The program is offered entirely online to not disrupt students professional lives and other current commitments.
Tuition fees average $3,852 plus additional fees. Students with an “on-book” or “traditional” status will be charged at the standard graduate rate based upon their individual residency. Finance options are available.
Fall 2020 Application Deadlines:
Early – June 1st, 2020
Final – August 3rd, 2020
Spring 2021 Application Deadlines:
Early- September 28th, 2020
Final- November 16th, 2020
Make Your Career Move
Take your career to the next level by earning a graduate certificate in precision medicine from the University of Florida. For the busy professional, we have customized our online curriculum around the conveniences and flexibility you need for learning.
All online classes will be taught asynchronously by internationally recognized faculty experts in precision medicine at the University of Florida.
You’ll learn the latest in genomic technologies and precision medicine therapies, while positioning yourself to become a leader in the area of precision medicine in your field.
Certificate Minimum Requirements
For All (Domestic and International) Applicants
- A baccalaureate degree in a science subject from an accredited institution. If your bachelor’s degree is not in a natural science subject, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An upper-division GPA of 2.0 or higher. To calculate what your upper-division GPA is, please use the Upper Division GPA Worksheet.
For International Applicants Only
- The English language skill requirements for admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School’s list of English speaking countries.
- To be admitted to a Certificate Program, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|